Barre None

If you drive west from my  new store on Wisconsin Avenue in Okauchee to Brown Street and turn right, you will find yourself at Oconomowoc Lakes Plaza. It is there that I went three mornings a week since December for a "barre method" exercise class. Somehow I left home in the dark and subzero cold to get to the class, grumbling all the way and leaving an hour later feeling   much happier, stronger and healthier. It seemed fitting that I start my Out and About there as it had a lot to do with my finding my new store location. The class is taught by my good friend MaryEllen (M.E.)York and held at Abundant Joy Yoga along with many other classes for wellness. I admit I was hesitant to join an on going class with women younger than me, but accepted the challenge. With a background in dance and years of studying yoga, pilates and barre, M.E. presents a class for all levels with ever changing approaches that make it fun, creative and challenging. 
This is M.E., our fearless leader. You'll also find her in my Okauchee store on Tuesdays  helping me make our little store look awesome.
This is our class looking very professional in our famous Nikki Bikki tank tops from my store
So join us this summer, Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 7:30 am. It's a great way to start your day!